How do I properly care for my capillary skin to prevent blood vessels from cracking?
Cracked blood vessels on the face, persistent erythema and redness of the skin - this is not only a big problem of cosmetic nature, but also medical, because the capillary skin is primarily a problem of dermatological nature. It is a tendency that accompanies most often sensitive, dry and thin face skin, which additionally has a tendency to blush on the cheeks - at this type of skin the vessels under the skin are so sensitive that through redness they immediately reveal nervousness or even a small glass of wine drunk.
However, not everyone is aware that improper care of the capillary skin can lead to a difficult to treat acne rosacea. Therefore, we suggest how to care for capillary skin to prevent blood vessels from cracking!
Vascular skin - why do vessels start to crack?
Capillary skin is a skin type that usually occurs in people with a light complexion in a delicate pink shade. Blood vessels, which are characterized by a very high fragility, are clearly visible through the light and very thin skin. This fragility makes them easily burst under the influence of adverse external factors - including frost and cold wind, solar radiation, strong emotions and stress, sudden temperature changes, warm air in the sauna, hot food or alcohol.
How does blood vessels crack?
Unfavourable external factors affect the skin in such a way that the face surface remains reddish and burning for a long time. In the initial phase, these changes usually remain on the face for a few minutes, after which they disappear spontaneously, but after some time they may turn into permanent redness. Then, most often, the walls of blood vessels are not able to withstand too high a pressure and start to crack. Unfortunately, improper care of capillary skin and lack of protection against external factors may lead not only to broken capillaries, but also to acne rosacea, which is not only an aesthetic but also difficult to treat ailment.
Care and protection of capillary skin
If we are dealing with capillary skin, we must devote a lot of attention to avoiding external factors harmful to the skin, but equally important is the use of appropriate cosmetics that will not only protect the skin from frost, cold wind or sun, but also strengthen its weakened resistance.
- When cleansing capillary skin, it is better to give up dry soap in favour of a gentle cleansing liquid with moisturizing and soothing properties.
- You should definitely avoid using peelings, which can quickly damage fragile and delicate vessels during the process of skin abrasion.
- Cosmetics that contain substances strengthening blood vessel walls are best suited for capillary complexion.
- People with capillary skin should use cosmetics with high UVA and UVB filters all year round to protect delicate and fragile skin from its greatest enemy - the sun.
- As far as possible, do not use anything that can promote the expansion of blood vessels - sunbathing in the solarium and in the sun, sauna, hot baths, hot food, strong coffee and alcohol.